Life Insurance Benefit Denial
Has Your Life Insurance Claim been Denied or Delayed?
Why would the Insurance Company deny our claim?!
Why should you call us?
We have over 15 years of experience handling life insurance disputes and we know how to get your claim paid. Let us help you get what you deserve!
Here are a few common “reasons” for denials & delays:
- Claim that there was a misrepresentation on the application
- Claim improper documentation or records (even if they already have the information!)
- Denial based on a supposed beneficiary dispute
- Claim the deceased died from suicide or self-inflicted injury
- An accidental death is often claimed not to be accidental
- Denial saying the policy was not in effect, even though they have received and cashed thousands of dollars of payments on the policy
- Denial claiming the deceased was killed doing an illegal activity (so the felony exclusion of the policy kicks in)
- Claim that the insured was not a full-time employee
- And many carriers will try to say that the cause of death can't be determined
- Claim the insured missed a payment and the policy lapsed
WE HANDLE LIFE INSURANCE APPEALS IN:
MICHIGAN, ILLINOIS, OHIO, KENTUCKY, INDIANA, TENNESSEE, WISCONSIN, NEW YORK, & PENNSYLVANIA